Come Visit Us!

We have a lot of events coming up, be sure to stop in and say hi to the pugs!

Jack Ross, III
This post was written by

11 Comments on "Come Visit Us!"

• Annie Leigh
    Annie Leigh says

Hi Jack. The website looks great. Not sure how I’m supposed to moderate it, though. Annie Leigh

• Wendi Wilcox says

it’s looking really nice,Jack!

• Geri
    Geri says

This is a great web site. Congrats!

• Barbara
    Barbara says

We just lost our 15 year old longlhaired daxhshund. Have an 11 year old Boston and are looking for a small female (about 15 lb)Pug or Boston about 3-5 years old. Will be watching your site.

• Geri
    Geri says

So happy for Samantha, she looks so happy with her new dad. Thank you Anne,Lynn, Carlie and so many more that I did not meet through ally’s auction for all the hard work you put into saving these pugs. Luv and pug hugs to you all.

• Kjortner says

I put an application in for yoshi. Have not heard from the foster parents. When will I hear from them?

• Annie Leigh
    Annie Leigh says

I believe that you will be contacted tonight, Joe.

• nicholebryan1984 says

Hello I am new..i posted an ad on facebook. Me and my husband are looking getting a dog. We have a kitten named lexi. We live in Ruskin Florida. And been married for a year. And have no children. We are young couple that loves animals. We have our own home. And lots of space. My mom has a pug shitz. I live her to death. But my mom lives in Maryland . I dont get to see her. And pugs are my favorite. Kind of dog. I’ve looking all over Florida.and could not find one. I am hoping I can find one here. 🙂

• Laura Waldo
    Laura Waldo says

We would be glad to help you find a pug that would be right for your family. Please read about our adoption process, and submit an application and we can work through the process with you.
    Laura

• Annie Leigh
    Annie Leigh says

Hi Nichole,

You have commented on so many of our pugs that I have sent you a private email in response to your many comments. We would love to help you find the pug that is right for you so please read my private email and get back to me on my email.

• Regib says

My family is looking for a fawn male pug up to 2 years old to adopt in July or August.
    We offer a warm welcoming home and promise to take good and loving care for our new family member.
    Please let me know if there’s a pug available for adoption!
    Thanks,